Friday, January 30, 2015

30 Paintings in 30 Days - Challenge Complete!


Can you believe it???  30 paintings in 30 days is done and over with already!!  I have to admit I am now having a love affair with oil paints and I am excited to start working on a large canvas - maybe this weekend during Super Bowl??

Lots of changes in store for this girl starting February 1st.  I'm really excited to see where they take me next.  On-line store?  More gallery representation?  Shows?  Art consultants and interior designers?  Or do I want to pursue licensing?  Honestly I'm torn and don't have a clue.....all I know is now I need to get out and hustle since the money won't be automatically coming in from the management biz any longer.  I'll keep you posted - it's good to be hungry again.  Makes me work even harder!  And that equates to more art, and hopefully even better than ever art.

10 comments:

  1. JJ - Congratulations on your 30 days of painting! I have enjoyed viewing your lovely work and will continue to view your blog to keeps tabs on what's next for you...
    Enjoy! Connie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on completing the challenge, it has been wonderful to see your work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on your Challenge, JJ! Many a morning I found myself here when I picked out what caught my eye on Leslie's blog. Seeing your work has been a pleasure...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone for the kind comments!! I had a great time with this challenge and am thrilled to have "re-experienced" oil paints as my personal test. There were a couple of times I wanted to throw in the towel due to some frustrating experiences (ie dropping a full palette of oil paint on my shag carpet and getting oil paint on my dog!!).....but I'm planning on continuing with this creamy vibrant medium to see how it works with my larger canvases. I'm hooked and can't thank you all enough for your kind words and encouragement during this challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations, beautiful work :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You did it! I really love your paintings JJ! They look so beautiful all together.

    ReplyDelete