Thursday, December 25, 2014

Countdown to 2015

Merry Christmas from Jackson, the Flying Reindeer and myself.  It's a chilly and sunny day here in Sacramento and we just got home from brunch and Christmas at my Mom's house.  With the holiday almost over and done with it's time to start getting things ready for 2015 including organizing things for my 4th "30 Paintings in 30 Days" challenge (this year I'll be using oil paints for abstracts on small pieces of unstretched canvas); order new business cards and postcards for a new marketing campaign; finish my Creative Soul Revival website; start working on my new website for Judy Jacobs Art; and dust off my Newsletter to send out to my mailing list.

So much to do and only a week to get it all done (including the "regular" list of things that need to happen before year-end).  I'm really excited about launching the new site for Creative Soul Revival and have had several people add their name to my mailing list so I can update them on future classes.  Stay tuned - there's more to come!!  I think 2015 is going to be a fabulous year.


No comments:

Post a Comment