- Nearly every abstract seascape I made over the past few months sold so apparently people like my seascapes.
- I love the ocean more than anyplace on earth.
- My time is stretched this month (I am participating in the Sac Open Studio Tour on 9/19-9/20) and I don't want to miss this challenge, so am doing something that is "easier" to do.
- I'm excited to start doing larger work again.
- After completing my 100 Artwork Challenge last month using a limited palette, I'm looking forward to doing a few more "soothing" works of art though you might find some "wild" seascapes in the mix!
|"Swept Away" - 6" x 6" acrylic on paper in 14" x 11" mat - $65|