Sunday, May 3, 2015

Catch Up Time

I've been lax on posting the paintings from the 100 Art Works Challenge.  I started out strong and was posting daily, then life took over and I just neglected to keep up.  So here are a couple of group photos showing paintings #1 through #30 and #31 through #48.  If you would like to see any particular one closer, shoot me an email at jj@judyjacobsart.com



As of today's writing I'm up to #64 and am using some color.  Not because I'm tired of working with neutrals but because I was in a show that specifically asked for my work because the curator loved all my color!!  Since working with this challenge, I've fallen in love with the vessels and little flowers that sometimes adorn a design, and thought it might be fun to spice things up a bit and bring on the chroma.  Here's #49 through #64 - still doing the same vessels but adding some of that "JJ" punch to keep things interesting.  Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment