Saturday, February 11, 2017

The Wisdom of Winter Series Continues!



"Between the Lines" - 18" x 24" acrylic on paper - $295 includes free shipping

"Winter's Morn" - 18" x 24" acrylic on paper - $295 includes free shipping


"Misty Meadows" - 18" x 24" acrylic on paper - $295 includes free shipping



"Trees in the Mist" - 18" x 24" acrylic on paper - $295 includes free shipping


"Heavenly Valley" - 24" x 18" acrylic on paper - $295 includes free shipping

I've received a lot of interest from art consultants and designers on this series so am going to continue with it for awhile.  One group from Texas is submitting 9 works to a client and another one is submitting two designs to hers.  Last week I also submitted five paintings (three from this series) to a licensing firm for prints.

After the 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge was over, I paid for a targeted ad on FaceBook that included art consultants and interior designers.  I think it's safe to say I am now convinced these ads work, and for very little money (I have spent $20 so far).  I also had postcards made up using my collage of all 30 images from the 30/30 challenge and am sending them to art consultants and designers that I've found through my searches on-line.  

My biggest challenge is learning how to photograph the individual paintings better!  Scanning is about $60 a shot, so that's not really an option for the whole series, unless I know they're going to go into production and numerous copies will be sold.  I'll keep you posted - I've resisted learning how to take better photographs for years, but I think it's time I suck it up and learn as much as I can. I purchased a nice digital camera a few years ago and it's still in the box - I'm sure it's antiquated by now, but I'm going to pull it out and learn how to use it!  




No comments:

Post a Comment