Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Collage Update - Days 1-17 for the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

Collage of Days 1-17 for the 2017 "Wisdom of Winter" series & 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge


I enjoy putting these little collages together so I can see all the new works at a glance, as well as critque my color and design choices.  There's a couple programs I use for making collages:  the first is PicMonkey (there's a free version and a $30/yr. version which I use for the added fonts and templates).  The second one is an app called LayOut which is for Instagram users.  The link I've provided here is for Apple users, and there's a version for Android users as well.

I just open the LayOut app; then it shows my photos from my Instagram account and I pick the ones I want to use in the collage.  Easy peasy - and you can make borders around the boxes or keep them together like I did here.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment