Monday, January 30, 2017

Full Circle - Day 30 of the 30 Paintings in 30 Days Challenge

"Full Circle" - 18" x 24" acrylic on paper - $295 includes free shipping
Done!  Another 30 Day Challenge is now under my belt and I think this is my favorite series to date. "The Wisdom of Winter" series was supposed to be a thought provoking journey of feelings and emotions during the Winter season, and ironically a lot of the titles turned out to be in sync with our weather conditions here in Sacramento, CA.  Since I had been working ahead, I had no way of planning these coincidences, and I'm just accepting the serendipity for what it is. 

I am very grateful you've followed along during this journey and hope you stay tuned for more upcoming series I'm planning for 2017.  Also I'll be announcing a surprise shortly about "The Wisdom of Winter" series that I'm really excited about.

Thanks for all your wonderful comments - I've read each and every one and want you to know your support means the world to me.  XOXOXO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment