Sunday, January 1, 2017

The Wisdom of Winter - First Painting of the Year

Happy New Year, everyone!  I'm beyond excited to get this year started and was off to Mishka's Cafe in Davis, CA at 7:00 a.m. this morning to hang a new show.  The show is called "Table Talk" and features thirteen of my recent paintings from the "Table Talk" series, which is a tribute to our Farm to Fork movement and my grandparents who were farmers in Chico, CA.  Simple living; good home grown food and family is what counted the most to my grandparents, and I strive to carry this tradition forward in my own life.

I decided to participate in another 30 Paintings in 30 Days challenge, and here is my first offering from my "The Wisdom of Winter" series.  All will be abstract expressions in acrylic on 24" x 18" paper, and each will be priced at $295 which includes free shipping in the US.

Here's "The Drifting Fall" - the first of 30 new paintings for 2017!

"The Drifting Fall" - 24" x 18" acrylic on paper - $295 includes free shipping

2 comments: